Friday, June 27, 2014

1.)

There was a time when my primary concern would have been finding the polite way to begin this story. But now is not that time.

Once, there was a service for those in need. A service which provided supplies to those who would and could pay for them. But it is plain upon review that the construction of that service was not very stable. It was built upon a weak foundation, and so it fell, as so many other things in the face of our Immortal Enemy do.

Before it fell, however, this service did a great deal of good for a great deal of people. It brought hope and joy to those who suffered under the weight of Fear. The weight of a life being led in the presence of The Fears. These are monsters who stalk, kill, and drive insane all those who dare to exist in the same world as they do. And every day, there are poor, struggling people, in pain every waking moment of their lives because of these things. They need help, and they no longer receive it from anywhere, from anyone.

This is a grievous wrong that must be made right.

So I have taken it upon myself to re-establish this service. For better or for worse, those who regularly interact with the Fears themselves shall be provided with supplies; material aid; and as much offensive back-up, in the fight that is their lives, as possible. I have considerable resources at my disposal to make this possible. More so than any other before me who has been aware of our plight. And I intend to put this to good use, to spread as much help and health and happiness as I possibly can.

Perhaps I am a sentimental man. But what we need right now is sentiment. There is precious little of it to be found, these days.

In the coming weeks, you will here much from myself and my team. I shall explain more thoroughly the terms of our operation. For now, I leave you with this hopefully comforting thought: help is on the way.

-Malcolm

3 comments:

  1. Oh look, Couriers. Fly little pigeons. Fly.

    -Je-Ji-Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ccb lay xup pltcmm hh ox ngon, ddbbnrz? L'o kyszzu rnn su qldrn snz ntmm vnzq T pys oiizagzzdry jvnao zsnld zchj jld sjytwa su oktb nhsz. Dwbi, skgo aniorz wz ycbq ps eqyhx ylccs kgpqoas... H ypsaxmd oa qzcbhtb hwby, sndv njh ak vq lmxhzdry ci le alwnm. H's ire kfnmblyp, ngupjs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is... anyone else seeing the gibberish or is that just me?

      Delete