Monday, November 17, 2014

Still Here, Just Forgot

Sorry guys! I should have posted a wind down of my delivery to Ember, Malcolm says. Tightlaced bastard. Maybe I don't want to post all of the details of my meet up with an old friend I thought was dead for everyone to see, huh? Just because we have a blog doesn't mean I don't get a private life.

The delivery went well, Ember is very much not dead. There were a lot of tears and hugs. The supplies were deemed extremely useful. More than that is really none of your business.

Sorry, not every delivery is exciting. Nobody tried to stop me, no one got unreasonably hostile, no one sabotaged their own delivery. If you're waiting to hear about how I fucked Ember's brains out, that's really just between the two of us, isn't it? Perverts.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I was waiting for that part.

    By the way, you're doing sex terribly wrong if there are things between you. Barriers are bad.

    ReplyDelete