Friday, October 24, 2014

Road trip recounting

We stopped by Gray's place and made a drop-off. Paint, so he could do a bit of cleanup.

Nice kid. His mom's quite nice, though Jeresy wouldn't stop eyeing her up. Seriously, man. Have a little tact. At least he didn't say or do anything too untoward, or else I may have had to play the"jealous girlfriend" card, and that's something neither of us wants to deal with.

Anyway, we had dinner, played the part of school friends, talked with Gray a bit, and headed out. All in all, not a horrible endeavor. Gave the kid my email. Basically got called touchy-feely by Jeresy. Which I object to. Played the part of an overly-chipper overachieving student. It's a wonder what a haircut, different glasses, makeup, and clothes can do to change an appearance.

So, we're back, and in one piece. Sorry for the delay. I got caught up in something right after we returned.

Also, it is not creepy when I smile. You can shut up with that, Jeresy.

3 comments: