Saturday, August 16, 2014

Advertising

It's been longer than I would have liked since you've heard from any of us. My apologies for that. In the wake of what was honestly a disastrous first mission, I have been attempting to pick up the pieces and restructure our organization some, behind the scenes. I am a closed doors kind of person by nature. It isn't that I have anything to hide, of course about the way we operate. I hope to continue being transparent about that. But I prefer to keep my affairs quietly in order, without commentary from the peanut gallery. Humans in groups have the remarkable ability to see things incorrectly, no matter the facts.

This is beside the point.

Right now, the important thing is that people know they can expect better from us. So, in the next few days, several things are going to happen:

  • This blog will see a variety of new pages and links open up, including a 'Helpful Resources' page, a page dedicated to what we here at Rain or Snow are capable of acquiring for delivery, and an updated terms of service page detailing how we as an organization do what we do.
  • Advertising. I apologize for the groan-inducing spam-fest that is about to take place, but it can't be helped. The word must spread. I have intel which suggests many of those troubled by the Fears lurk, but never post on these blogs. Some of them see, but do not interact, for one reason or another. These people must be reached, and so my team will be commenting on as many blogs as we can find about our service.
          -Again, I am so, so sorry for that.

That is all at this time. If those of you who read this blog have any questions, I would be pleased to answer them. I want to put a FAQ page on this blog, but I can't exactly do that with out questions being asked, now can I?

-Malcolm

18 comments: