Friday, October 3, 2014

Last Minute Delivery

Recently, an old friend effectively came back from the dead. No one had heard anything in about two years, as far as I know. I had long since accepted the fact that Ember was probably dead. That blog post proves otherwise, thankfully.

I'm running a bunch of supplies out that way. After being in a loop for two years, one tends not to have much in the way of supplies. Food, weapons, transportation, all the basics any runner's gonna need to do much of anything. I owe Ember a favor from the bad old days, and it'll be good to see an old friend anyway. Mal, I don't know how long I'll be out, so just plan any deliveries in the near future without me unless they look particularly dangerous.

Don't worry, I'll be at least swinging by again  before I vanish, promise. Try not to do anything too stupid while i'm gone.

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry about Ellen. I'm here. And I can kill the shit out of anything. I've go you covered. Have fun with your proxy-proxy friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I asked you guys to deliver a punch in the face to someone... Is that an option or a slippery slope to contract killing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are a pacifistic operation(within reason) and so will not fulfill any request to cause anyone harm, no.

      However much we might like to.

      Delete