Saturday, July 12, 2014

I Was Made To Write This

Don't ask us about:

Gloom of night
Proxies
Tall, Dark and Slender
Proxies, again

With that out of the way, Ellen's beaten me to the punch on declaring this a bad idea, but at least it's a bad idea I'm getting paid for before it goes tits up. Malc's house, although it's more of a mansion thing, is also very nice. Running water and working electricity and aircon and central heating. This gets five stars on Runner Yelp.

The guy is so loaded I'm surprised he doesn't leak money as he walks.

So all in all, it's a bit of a cushy number here, although the fact we have a proxy on board kinda freaks me out a little. No offense, Ivan. You're just really creepy.

Introductions! I'm Jeresy, yes with an s, no last name given, and I've been hired as a getaway driver for the new Couriers, on account of Malc seeing my skills in action and being surprisingly understanding for a guy who lost money to them and also knowing how to lean on a man re: not going to prison.

Now if you'll excuse me, the fully stocked fridge is calling my name.

4 comments:

  1. You went a little longer than a paragraph with out bringing up proxies yourself. Good to see you're not good at sticking to your own rules.

    I bet I can use that. :-p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What rules? Proxies deserve to be on there twice in terms of things that can "stay these messages about their business". Maybe three times.

      Jesus, stop staring at me like that. Yeah, I can see you over there.

      Delete
    2. I've been assured that proxies are welcome to make requests of their own if they need deliveries.

      Its why I, a proxy am here helping, Rat.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, doesn't mean I have to like it.

      Delete