Sunday, July 20, 2014

Officially Open for Business

As should be obvious, the entire team has posted.

It is my hope that this post makes clear what our goals and our terms of service are.

And now, we have our very first mission. An exchange delivery between two parties incapable of making the trip to see each other of their own accord. They lack the resources, so it is our job to assist them.

And they are fairly well known, too, not just to us and the offline community but to all of those who follow the blogging side of out community. Miss Annalee of It's Days are Numbered and Mr. Incognito of Endless Corners require us to make the exchange for them. Due to the nature of the exchange, I will not be making public exactly what this transaction entails. However, as a general report of business, I can say that this initial delivery will be made by myself and Ellen alone. We intend to visit Miss Annalee first and obtain her end of the transaction, then to fly to Russia to deliver it and obtain Mr. Incognito's side of things for the former.

There isn't much else to be said, so far as I see it. This is a simple exchange and I have not been alerted to any threats outside of the ordinary by either client at this time. There will, at some point, be a home base update on this blog while Ellen and I are away. Maritza will provide this update so that I may simply check the blog to be aware of the status of my inactive team members while away. Either Ellen or myself shall be writing a status update partway through our mission, to ensure that our team is aware of our safety and the completion of the delivery.

I wish you all a good evening.

-Malcolm

No comments:

Post a Comment