Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sleep is for other people.

You can call me Mari, Maritza, Cipher, Sola, what have you. I will be avoiding being called "Doc" out of respect and wanting less confusion with someone who went before. My specialty is psychology, but I am a reasonable medic when needed. I'll be patching people around here up if they need it.

I feel sure they will.

...Malcolm pulled me into this little group due to a past association, and I agreed because I needed some clothes that fit properly and some replacement glasses.

If you need me, message me. If not, I'll be working on a few things. If nothing else, it's nice to be able to organize stuff a bit.

Zch mjngxjrx wydjn fwnumoij, lwx H's ire pihtb wz mi hz. Vodx, qd tzho vckq. Di lwsntz fzvyr oiwz vs qujp hrngupw anllonvtxh, snzb hrfk vmrmjvke bhe qcs cdws j mguqhw. Ouhx rdcwcmm.

8 comments:

  1. There's been an unfortunate floor towel accident on the second floor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful. I'm not your Mamá, but if you need help, I'll come up.

      Delete
  2. Seriously, does anyone else see gibberish at the end of the post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought proxies were supposed to be all about the codes.

      Delete
    2. Doesn't matter which side of the table you're on. Proxy, runner, fighter, cultist, agent, or chupacabra.

      Codes are for nerds.

      Delete
    3. I doubt that, Dr. Gibberish.

      Delete